Crime

Interactive Crime Map: 4 Syracuse University students arrested in the past week

Jon Mettus | Asst. Sports Editor

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that happened near campus this week, according to police bulletins:

Petit larceny

A Canastota, New York man, 30, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 2:30 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA

A Syracuse man, 57, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at an unknown time

Where: 300 block of University Place

A Syracuse boy, 17, was arrested on the charge of petit larceny, according to a police bulletin.

When: Tuesday at 6:15 p.m.

Where: Destiny USA

Assault

A Syracuse woman, 26, was arrested on the charges of aggravated unlicensed operation in the third degree, unlawful imprisonment in the first degree and assault in the second degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 4:45 p.m.

Where: 1100 block of Westcott Street

A Syracuse woman, 25, was arrested on the charges of assault in the second degree, criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree and unlawful imprisonment in the first degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 3:45 p.m.

Where: 1100 block of Westcott Street

Unlawful possession of marijuana

A Liverpool man, 20, was arrested on the charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 6:25 p.m.

Where: 300 block of Mt. Olympus Drive at Syracuse University

An SU senior in the David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, 22, was arrested on the charge of possession of an open container, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 11:43 p.m.

Where: 100 block of Clarendon Street

An SU senior in the School of Information Studies, 22, was arrested on the charge of possession of an open container, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at an unknown time

Where: 700 block of Ostrom Avenue

Sound reproduction

A Syracuse man, 22, was arrested on the charge of sound reproduction, according to a police bulletin.

When: Friday at 11:38 p.m.

Where: Erie Boulevard

Criminal mischief

A Syracuse man, 25, was arrested on the charge of criminal mischief, according to a police bulletin.

When: Thursday at 3:25 p.m.

Where: Erie Boulevard

Trespassing

A former SU football player, 20, was arrested on the charge of trespassing, according to a police bulletin.

When: Wednesday at an unknown time

Where: 100 block of College Place

Unlicensed additional bar

A Syracuse man, 62, was arrested on the charge of unlicensed additional bar, according to a police bulletin.

When: Monday at 12:35 p.m.

Where: 500 block of Westcott Street

Harassment

A Syracuse man, 22, was arrested on the charge of harassment in the second degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Monday at 12:04 p.m.

Where: 100 block of Marshall Street

Disorderly conduct

An SU sophomore in the College of Visual and Performing Arts and an SU junior in the iSchool, ages 21 and 19, respectively, were arrested on the charges of disorderly conduct, according to a police bulletin.

When: Monday at 1:15 p.m.

Where: 200 and 800 blocks of Walnut Avenue, respectively

CORRECTION: In a previous version of this article, an arrest on Ostrander Avenue was misidentified. The Daily Orange regrets this error.